Doctor Name: Dr. Kaberi Banerjee
Qualification: MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology, MRCOG
Specializations: Infertility Specialist, Gynecologist, Obstetrician
Work Experience: , 20 Years
Work Hospitals: Dr. Kaberi Banerjee Advance Fertility & Gyne Centre , Dr. Kaberi Banerjee’s Clinic
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- IVF Pregnancy
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval
- Frozen Embryo Replacement Cycle (FERC)
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Artificial Insemination
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Oophorectomy / Ovariectomy / Ovarian Ablation
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation
- Pap Smear
- Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
Awards and Recognitions:
- MAAMS Distinguished Service Award in IVF – 2007 Bharat Jyoti Award For Outstanding Contribution In Medicine – 2008
- MBBS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1994
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1998
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1999
- 1999 – 2003 Consultant Obs and Gyne Department at AIIMS
- 2004 – 2005 Research Fellow in IVF at Guis And Saint Thomas Hospital, London
- 2005 – 2007 Consultant IVF Assisted Reproduction and Gyne Center at ARGC, London
- 2007 – 2009 Head IVF department at Moolchand MEDCITY
- 2010 – 2013 Head IVF at MAX Panchsheel
- National Academy of Medical Sciences ,Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD) ,Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- 13060 Medical Council of India (MCI), 1995 , 32246 Delhi Medical Council, 2006
Address: Advance Fertility and Gynaecology Centre, 6, RingRoad, Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi (India) – 110049
Contact No.: +(91) – 9871250235
Email Id: email@example.com
Dr. Kaberi Banerjee is a seasoned Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with more than a decade of experience in IVF infertility management. She is an infertility and IVF specialist, trained from the prestigious Guys and St Thomas Hospital, London, where she went as a commonwealth scholar. She has spent three years in London (UK) and done rigorous training in infertility and IVF.
She is currently working as a clinical director of Advance Fertility & Gynocological Center, New Delhi.
She has worked as Senior IVF specialist in major corporate hospitals in Delhi. She has done more than 3000 IVF cycles so far and specialises in repeat IVF failures, donor and surrogacy.
Dr. Banerjee has done her MBBS and MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. She has done her membership from the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MRCOG), London. She is also a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
An active participant in this field, she regularly writes articles & columns for international journals, scientific publications, presentations and IVF website. Besides, she has delivered several lectures & made presentation at International Conferences as an invited faculty. Dr. Banerjee has received many renowned national awards, including IMA award in IVF in 2007 and Bharat Jyoti Award in 2008, for outstanding contribution in medicine. She is organizing chairperson of CUPART (Current Practices and Recent Advances in ART). This is an International organization to facilitate right treatment and research in fertility & IVF, this was founded in 2011 by Dr. Kaberi Banerjee.
She has been key speaker in this field in many National & International platforms.