New Delhi, May 29, 2015
India’s leading animal healthcare company, Hester Biosciences Limited has reported a strong growth in FY 2014-15 audited results.
Audited Financial Highlights
INR in Crores
|FY 15||FY 14||Growth|
|EPS in INR||17.14||11.86||45%|
FY 14-15 Highlights
- Net Sales has been reported at INR 90.04 crores for the year ended 31 March 2015 as compared to INR 69.04 crores for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 30%.
- Net Profit for FY14-15 has been reported at INR 14.58 crores as compared to INR 10.08 crores for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 45%.
- Net Profit as a percentage of Sales in FY14-15 rose to 16.20% from 14.61% in FY13-14, registering a rise of 10.88%.
- Earnings per Share are at INR 17.14 for the year ended 31 March 2015 as compared to INR 11.86 for the year ended on 31 March 2015.
In line with the dividend payout policy of the company, the Board of Directors has recommended a dividend of 31%, which is INR 3.10 per equity share, subject to approval from the shareholders.
- The overall performance of the company has been in line with the projections.
- Going further, the launch of large animal vaccines in March 2015, particularly of the PPR vaccine and the commencement of production in Nepal by September 2015 (a delay of 2 months because of the earthquake), would fuel the topline growth from this financial year. PPR eradication program has been embarked on by FAO of the United Nations. It has been estimated that the vaccination costs alone for the PPR eradication project over a 15-year period would be INR 45,000 Crores.
- The company’s endeavor to improve the bottom line continues.