Chittorgarh, April 28, 2018: M P Birla Hospital & Research Centre, Chittorgarh dedicated to the people of Rajasthan marks the latest foray of the M P Birla Group into the healthcare sector. The Group has significant presence in the healthcare sector with very reputable institutions like Bombay Hospital in Mumbai & Indore Belle Vue Clinic and Priyamvada Birla Aravind Eye Hospital in Kolkata and M P Birla Hospital and Priyamvada Birla Cancer Research Centre in Satna.
This is the first full service hospital in Chittorgarh with its in-house modern medical and pathological laboratory and modular OT (to minimize the risk of surgical infection).
M P Birla Hospitals take pride in providing the best-in-class medical services through:
- Smooth registration, admission, billing and discharge
- Minimum waiting time
- Transparent tariff
- Ethical medical practices
- Efficient nursing care
- Comfortable and hygienic environment
The at-a-glance features of the hospital are:
- State-of-the-art and wide ranging radiology unit with full-time sonologist. (CT scan, x-ray, USG,TMT, Echo, Holter etc.)
- Well-equipped pathological laboratory (dealing with haematology, biochemistry, serology, histopathology and microbiology)
- 24 x 7 emergency care manned by trained doctors
- Advance critical care (ICU, ITU) units with trained doctors and staff
- Advance neonatal/infant care unit
- Modular operation theatre (to minimize the risk of surgical infection)
- Pharmacy (24 x 7)
- Component blood Bank (to be started shortly)
The hospital will also cater to patients, not only of Chittorgarh but also nearby towns, tehsils and adjoining districts, suffering from complex diseases. They will not suffer the inconvenience of long distance travel across the State or to big cities like Indore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Delhi in neighbouring states for specialised treatment.
M P Birla Hospital aims to be the most Trusted and Efficient quality health care provider using the best possible clinical skills and modern technology at affordable costs under one roof in the service of the people of Chittorgarh and Rajasthan
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)