Bangalore, May 17, 2019: BR Life SSNMC Hospital, founded byphilanthropist billionaire, Dr BR Shetty, announced its association with Art of Living Foundation today with an aim to provide holistic wellness and medical care to its patients.Through this partnership, an amalgamation of Allopathy with Ayurveda with Yoga& Meditationfor chronic lifestyle diseases such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Migraine, Gastric problems, Cardiac ailments etc.,will be offered to patients at BR Life SSNMC Hospital and Art of Living Foundation.
A MoU has been signed between both the entities today in the presence of his holiness GurudevSri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji and Colonel Hemraj Singh Parmar, Group CEO, BR Life Group of Hospitals.
With this association, BR Life SSNMC Hospital will be working withSSCASRH, a teaching hospital operating under SSRVM Trust and affiliated to CCIM &Ayush Department, GoI, New Delhi, and VyaktiVikas Kendra India, an educational and humanitarian NGOthat will help BR Life SSNMC Hospital to introduce a cohesive healthcare model.
Integration of traditional medicine therapy usingAyurveda with modern Allopathic medicine has been the key to offerholistichealthcare. This unique healthcare model will help in shifting the focus from offering ‘only’ clinical treatment to completewell-being and prevention of lifestyle diseases. This initiative is in sync with the health and wellbeing program introduced by the Union Government of India that emphasizesthe importance of both Ayurveda and Allopathy.
This association will provide new opportunities to both BR Life Hospital’s and Art of Living Foundation to deliver holistic wellness through various Art of Living programs, meditation and yoga acrossBR Life Group of Hospitals. BR Life Group would provide the best in care and class evidenced based clinical medicine while blending the same with time tested ayurvedic concepts in this unique blending of Allopathy and Ayurveda.
Highlighting the association with BR Life SSNMC Hospital, his holiness GurudevSri Sri Ravi Shankarji said, “We are delighted to associate with BR Life Group of Hospital’s across India and Internationally and introduce holistic traditional therapies like Ayurveda and Yoga to the patients in addition to the existing clinical treatments. Holistic wellbeing is the need of the hour today and it is of utmost importance to provide such treatments to help patients prevent lifestyle diseases and lead a healthy life. I am sure that this association will help us to provide highest quality clinical care and complete wellness to everyone.”
Commenting on the partnership,Col Hemraj Singh Parmar, Group CEO, BR Lifeshared,“With our valued association with Art of Living, we have received a unique opportunity to provide holistic care to our patients. Asa leading healthcare provider in Bangalore and in other parts of the India, we always prioritize our patients’ needs, their wellbeing and requirements. Our association with Art of Living Foundation will help in fulfillingthese healthcare needs of all ourpatients and also help the SSCASRH patients to utilize ourservices atour BR Life Hospital’s across the group.”
Col.Hemraj Singh Parmar, Dr. Ajoy Raj Malpe, Group Medical Director, BR Life,DrSimanta Sharma, Group Marketing Head andDrKiran Kumar, Unit Head, BR Life SSNMC Hospital, Commodore Harsha, Chairman, VVKI, Mr. Gautam Mukherjee, Chairman, SSRVMwere present in the event.
|Clinical Services Offered:
· Ambulance to pick up patients from SSCASRH for planned admissions at BR Life SSNMC Hospital
· Super Specialty OPD like Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurosciences and Nephrology once in a week at SSCASRH
· ICU services for SSCASRH
· Refer patients interested in CST, HBOT, Marma Therapy, Yoga, Herbal Beauty Clinic, Naturopathy and other holistic treatments
· Provide Critical Care Doctors assistance to SSCASRH
· BR Life SSNMC Hospital to provide BLS & ACLS training to doctors and other team members of SSCASRH
· Provide training for SSCASRH nurses at BR Life SSNMC Hospital
· Install ECG/Telemedicine Facility at SSCASRH
· Use SSNMC Blood Bank Services.
· Refer any critical, accident trauma, poison cases to SSNMC
· Set up Ayurveda out-patients consultation on regular basis for SSCASRH consultants
· Antenatal Yoga/ Meditation programs at SSNMC Hospital.
· Send all CT and MRI patients to SSNMC
· Send patients who require allopathic treatment and diagnostic services to SSNMC Hospital
· Provide Co-branded privilege card for all the teachers, members and staff of the Art of Living with special discounts of 25 per cent on the prevailing tariff.
· Provide Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for SSNMC patients.
· Conduct Art of Living programs at SSNMC Hospital
· To conduct meditation and Yoga classes within the premises of SSNMC Hospital
· Add Ayurveda consultation in the health checkup Packages.
Corporate Comm India(CCI NewsWire)