Exclusive One Year Fellowship Programme under National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)…
New Delhi, July 05, 2019: ILAMED joined hands with IPPC, Mexico to announce the admission for the first of its kind International Fellowship in Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine (IFAAM) Programme under the aegis of National Autonomous University of México (UNAM).
This is an exclusive One Year Part Time Programme with Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine Degree awarded by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). IFAAM program is Approved and Endorsed by the Indian as well as Mexican Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM & SMCME).
- Highlights of the programme are:
- Get trained in Aesthetic Medicine by International Faculty.
- Chances to own 3 certifications from this programme:
- University Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine -FES Zaragoza UNAM Mexico
- International Certification from IPPC (Pan-American Institute of Scientific Professionals), Mexico.
- Fellowship Certification from Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED).
Duration: One Year (Part Time)
Eligibility: For doing this course, the basic requirement is a Medical Degree (MBBS or above) from a reputed Medical College.
Last date of admission: 31st July 2019. Limited Seats only!!!
Modules: (750 hours of programme duration)
- 250 hours: Lecture, Theory Sessions and Live Demonstrations.
- 250 hours: Hands–on and Practical Sessions.
- 250 hours: Self Study.
- Small group teaching, in depth learning and discussion on the topics.
- Get trained by renowned international and national experts in the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Concise and clinically relevant practical lectures.
- Live Demonstrations with detailed explanation.
- Master yourself by hands on practice on live patients under international faculty’s supervision.
- Lean most latest and newer advanced techniques.
- After IFAAM get yourself ready to practice independently in anti-aging and injectable procedures like botulinum toxin, fillers, thread lifts and much more.
“As modern Medical sciences and aesthetic beauty treatments have been uniting, Aesthetic Medicine arose as a completely new field, flourishing at an astounding speed in recent years in India as well as abroad. Subsequently, there has been an increase in demand by medical scholars and practicing doctors for medical institutes that can impart certifications in the growing field of Aesthetic Medicine.This unique course with international recognition will open up a wide spectrum of opportunities inIndia and abroad for such physicians who are eager to learn the intricacies of this discipline andwanted to make a successful career in it. Aesthetic Medicine offers great opportunities for expandinga medical practice, and stands alone as a highly sought technical specialty by clinics and hospitalsalike” said Dr. Ajay Rana, Founder and Director of ILAMED.