App allows Physicians to consult with colleagues without leaving the practice…
New Delhi, June 21, 2019: ILAMED, the largest Aesthetic Medicine Training network in India and Abroad exclusive to physicians, today introduced ILAMED Mobile App, an application that allows physicians to access the country’s greatest concentration of Aesthetic medicine knowledge in real-time. ILAMED Mobile App, an online resource where physicians from across the globe can collaborate, discuss and consult with each other to provide the highest quality care to their patients.
“ILAMED Mobile App allows members quick and easy access to the knowledge and expertise of leading specialists in the field, throughout the country, anytime, anywhere,” said Dr. Ajay Rana, Founder and Director of ILAMED.
Key features of ILAMED Mobile App includes:
- Fast, easy access to ILAMED Forum discussions about clinical cases, practice management and more
- Anytime, anywhere access to the ILAMED community to ask questions or share opinions
- Ability to author and track posts directly from a mobile phone
- Notifications that keep members informed of the latest developments in aesthetic medicine
- Guidance for clinic set-up
- Latest Updates in Aesthetic Medicine/Surgery
- Job Opportunities
“Turning the concept of real-time aesthetic medicine into reality has been our vision for some time, and this technology allows physicians to immediately impact patient care.” Adds Dr. Rana.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)