New Delhi, August 09, 2019: The Patient Experience movement is growing within India and around the world. Both hospitals and healthcare providers are realising the significance of patient feedback which is being used in their own teams to improve patient care.
The CRM ACADEMY OF ASIA -TERRAGNI – ICC Patient Experience Excellence Awards 2019, recognise invaluable service in celebrating what is best about what we do, encouraging others and raising the bar a little higher each year. Fortunately with the benchmarks these awards will recognise, everyone will leave with at least one new idea to put into practice back home. The awards will select those ambassadors with a patient-centred approach – with a critical role to play in quality improvement. As the quality of Patient Experience also affects patient safety and self-reported outcomes, this work has much wider effects. The move to new care models will show the new opportunities to improve care across boundaries where it has traditionally fallen short.
The PEXA2019 Awards are the only recognition for contribution to Patient Experience in the country and are based on innovation and impact.
Important deadlines and dates for the Awards are :
Online Nominations & Submission of Entries accepted up till August 25, 2019.
Finalists Announcement: September 15, 2019
Winners Announcement: September 27, 2019
Categories for the PEXA2019 Awards are as follows:
- Patient Experience Team of the Year
- Patient Experience Professional of the Year
- Patient Experience Delivery Professional of the Year
- Patient Experience Leader of the Year | Individual
- Patient Experience Leader of the Year | Organisation
- Best PX Communication Programme
- Health Insurance Products and Service Innovation
- Healthcare Start Up | Patient Experience Delivery Innovation
- Patient Experience Technology Innovation
- Best Patient Experience in the Care of Underprivileged Patients
- Best Organisation for Staff / Employee Engagement for PX
- Innovation for Measuring Patient Experience
The Patient Experience Conclave & Awards is being curated by the Customer Relationship Academy of Asia (CRMAA) – a non- profit body of CRM professionals – empowering enterprises with fresh learnings & best practices in creating, customising & maintaining Customer Relationships. In partnership with Terragni Consulting and the Indian Chamber of Commerce.
To register for the Conclave go here http://bit.ly/pxca2019
For detailed information about the Awards or to submit your entry for the Awards, please go here http://bit.ly/pexa2019
Corporate Comm India (CCI Newswire)