A warm welcome to the 3rd International Conference on Obesity which is going to be held during Oct 23-24, 2019 at Rome, Italy. Obesity-2019 brings upon a new platform to share and discuss all the innovations in the Obesity field.
Obesity-2019 conference welcomes all pre-eminent universities, research institutions, microbiologists, virologists and diagnostic companies to share the research papers on all aspects of this rapidly augmenting field and the recent advancements and technologies being currently used.
Obesity-2019 conference includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
Conference mainly focuses on:
- Obesity and High Protein Diet
- Obesity and Cardiac Health
- Obesity & Weight Loss Management: Food – Diet Compatibility
- Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals & Functional Food
- Diet: Health span and Aging
- Food Quality & Nutritional Values
- Update on Vitamins & Dietary Components
- Balanced Diet and Chronic Diseases
- Effects of Obesity on Women’s Health & Pregnancy
- Impact of Steroids & Hormones
- Nutrition and Brain Health
- Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeons
- Childhood Obesity and Prevention
- Obesity and its Causes
Conference Organizing Committee Members:
- Alireza Heidari, California South University, USA
- Tingzhong Yang, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, China
- James Scott, Hammersmith Hospital, London
- Nditange Shigwedha, University of Namibia, Namibia
Ehud I Goldhammer, Haifa University, Israel